Everyone has questions when it comes to preparing for college. ND TRiO Programs are here to help!
The page below is full of frequently asked questions about academic support and web links to help you find answers for. If you’re not sure where to begin preparing for college, “Get Started” using BigFuture from the College Board.
Our talented team of advisors and staff is also available to help. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, or need more information, you can always contact us for additional support.
- Where can I find resources to help me in a variety of classes—including math & science?
- Where can I get help online to increase my vocabulary and writing skills?
- What’s my Learning Style?
- How can I improve my Study Skills?
- Where can I find some helpful Test-Taking Tips?
- I don’t understand my GPA. How is it calculated?
- What is a CORE 40 Diploma?
- What are Advanced Placement (AP) Classes?
- What are International Baccalaureate (IB) Classes?
- How can I improve my learning and study habits?