Everyone has questions when it comes to preparing for college. ND TRiO Programs are here to help!
The page below is full of frequently asked questions about the college admissions process and web links to help you find answers.
Our talented team of advisors and staff is also available to help. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, or need more information, you can always contact us for additional support.
College Admissions Process
- Am I ready for college?
- What if I'm the first one in my family who will attend college?
- How can I find colleges that might be a good fit for me?
- Is there a way to compare colleges based upon different criteria like cost, school-size and graduation rates?
- Is there a way to compare schools on other factors - like net price, how much it will take each month to pay off student loans, and how much a graduate might potentially earn?
- Where can I find information on the new "College Scorecard" President Obama mentioned in his State of the Union Address?
- How does my GPA compare to those of students who were accepted into colleges I like?
Information about PSAT, PLAN, the SAT and the ACT
- What is the PSAT test all about?
- What do I need to know about the SAT?
- How do I sign up to take the ACT?