Everyone has questions when it comes to preparing for college. ND TRiO Programs are here to help!
The page below is full of frequently asked questions and web links to help you find answers.
Our talented team of advisors and staff is also available to help. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, or need more information, you can always contact us for additional support.
- Are you sure I can really afford college?
- Is there a way to estimate what the actual "out-of-pocket" expenses of a school I'm interested in will be?
- How do different colleges in Indiana compare when it comes to cost?
- What is Federal Student Aid all about?
- Can I estimate how much aid I might be eligible to receive?
- What is a FAFSA? How do I apply? Where do I get my PIN?
- My FAFSA was selected for verification. Where can I get a FREE copy of my federal tax return transcript?
- What are Pell Grants?
- What is Indiana's 21st Century Scholars Program? How does a student enroll? How can high school seniors affirm their 21st Century Scholar pledge online?
- Where can I find information on the new "College Scorecard" President Obama mentioned in his State of the Union Address?
Financial Literacy and College Prep
- Cash Course - free, online financial education
- BankRate - College Planning and Loan Calculator
- 360 Degress of Financial Literacy - Paying for Education Basics